READ: FDA greenlights telethermographic systems’ use for COVID-19 triage
Privacy Shield Certification by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA) | GDPR and CCPA compliant
Watch this 1-minute video to see how to use the OneScreen GoSafe at access gates and attendance for communities, office buildings, schools, hotels, scenic spots, transportation hubs and other public service places.
• 8-inch IPS full-view LCD display
• Industrial-class appearance, waterproof & dust-proof design, stable and reliable
• Supports 30,000 faces in database. The 1:1 comparison recognition rate is more than 99.7%, and the live detection accuracy rate is 98.3%. Face recognition pass speed is less than 1 second
• Supports accurate face recognition and comparison while wearing a mask
• Industrial-grade binocular wide dynamic camera, night infrared and LED dual photo flood lamp
• SnapDragon processor with strong performance: Qualcomm MSM8953 octa-core processor
• Supports human body temperature detection and temperature display. The best temperature detection distance is 0.5 meters. The longest distance at which body temperature can be measured is 1 meter
• It only takes a few seconds for detection, and supports automatic alarm for body temperature abnormality
• Attendance temperature measurement data is exported in real time
• Supports various peripheral expansions such as ID card reader, fingerprint reader, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader, etc.
• The documentation is complete and supports secondary development
• Supports system level, APP offline level, APP + network level multiple API Docking