With so much business being conducted from the field and so many businesses adapting BYOD (bring your own device) practices, mobile security is more important than ever.
The right mobile security plan will still allow users to access the programs and data they need to be successful while ensuring your mobile network is safe from hackers and other security threats. Let AIS take a look at your mobile security strategy so we can help you make the most of your mobile devices.
Deployment & Configuration
- Set device restrictions on features, applications and content ratings
- Detect and restrict ail broken and rooted devices
- Deploy real-time compliance rules
- Geo-fencing rules enforce location-based compliance
- Managed over-the-air configuration of email, calendar, contacts Wi-Fi and VPN profiles
- Distribute and manage company-approved applications
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Decommission devices by removing company data
- Detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Configuration and vulnerability reports
- Mobile expense management for real-time data usage
Contact us today to learn more about how you can get started with Mobile Device Management with AIS.