Imagine a traditional whiteboard made digital and connected to WiFi. That, in a nutshell, is a smart board. It also connects to a laptop or display screen and projector setup. From professors giving lectures to training seminars, to work conferences and presentations, a smart board is an interactive display that allows colleagues and students to collaborate across distance, devices and time zones. Thanks to exciting features that make interactive presentations and meetings easier, smart board technology enhances learning and training, encourages collaboration and promotes communication.
- Simple tools & apps
- Compatible with any device
- Comes integrated with an internal OS and access to full PC functionality
- Present, annotate, share, stream
- Collaborate with video, interactive white boarding, voice & data, screen sharing,
recording, saving, remote management & more
- Unlimited tech support
Why Should You Use a Smartboard for Your School or Business?
- Interactive, engaging and exciting to use
- Encourage greater collaboration — with multiple screen sharing, any participant can add their knowledge to the presentation through the use of a smartpen
- Supports a range of media including video, texts, audio and images, resulting in presentations and meetings that are more detailed and informative