Improve the accessibility, management and collaboration of information in any type of office environment. Our office scanners are capable of sending documents to e-mail, shared folder, fax, USB, FTP server, printer or more.
Provide businesses with a high-performance, reliable and flexible scanning solutions form mission critical applications. Our production scanners are capable of scanning up to 140 pages per minute.
Wide Format Scanners
Best in class productivity is achieved via Real Time Thresholding Technology for high speed data processing with no delays. Outstanding image quality is delivered through the innovative use of bright white LED light sources for illumination and 600 x 600 dpi image capture resolution.
An automated production scanning system ensures high-speed, high-quality imaging with several time-saving benefits:
- Fewer people handling paper documents
- High speed, accurate capture of vital information, with less time spent on quality assurance and rescanning of documents
- Faster access to stored information
A production scanner such as this Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2110 model can help businesses improve productivity, maintain continuity, increase efficiencies and securely manage information.
Whether you are tackling large projects like digitizing an entire existing archive of paper documents or scanning all incoming daily mail to PDFs, the right production scanner is ideal for many uses, such as:
- Processing large amounts of multisize documents
- Mission-critical applications including Enterprise Content Management and Records Management
- Back file conversion
- Centralized / back-office production scanning environments
- Archiving or disaster recovery
Production Level Scanning Means Flexibility, Reliability and High Performance
The Canon DR-G2110 model pictured here offers efficient, smooth operation with an intuitive control panel for easy access to settings and user-programmable job buttons for one-touch operation. The motorized paper-feed tray allows for unattended batch scanning, which can help optimize workflows and increase efficiencies. Other benefits of the DR-G2110 include:
- Scans in color, black and white, or grayscale
- Handles up to 110 pages-per-minute
- Scans both sides in a single pass with double-feed detection ensuring no data loss
- 500 sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Can handle a variety of item types, from business cards, ledger-sized / long / thick / thin documents, and more
Choosing the right production scanning device for your business starts with asking the right questions about your scanning workflow: from volume, to paper needs, to document capture and image enhancement features you need to use, to how many people will need to have access to the scanner, to what equipment you may already have. You’ll also want to take into consideration data on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the proposed scanner, including any maintenance charges and projected consumable purchases.
Whether you need a Production Scanner in Asheville or an Office Document Scanner in Greenville, SC we can help. Whatever your business environment, ABE can help you identify and provide the “right-sized” scanner for your needs. Reach out to get the conversation started.